Getting quotes for work on your home is proving difficult for a lot of people. Installers are inundated with requests for quotes. Meaning long delays and long waiting lists.
We don’t do free quotes and there are a number of reasons for this.
Firstly and most importantly our advisors are knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of retrofit.
This knowledge and experience comes from many years of working in construction and many years working on retrofit projects.
We have to pay our surveyors for this knowledge and we have to pay for the time they spend with you explaining the different options that are available and what is suitable for your home.
And we want our surveyors to be able to spend enough time with you to make sure you understand the retrofit process.
If you’re being offered a free quote, it’s for 1 of 2 reasons.
- The company offering it is a lead generation company who will sell your data to other companies. You could be overwhelmed with sales calls or your data could end up in the wrong hands.
- If the company is an installation company and they are offering a free quote. It’s not free, they simply add the cost of the survey to the quote they give you.
We’re up front with our costs. Yes, you have to pay for a survey, but you get a whole host of benefits because of it:
- We spend time with you to make sure you understand the implications of the options you want to choose.
- You’ll have all the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
- We can help you arrange other reports or surveys if you need them.
- We will help guide you through the process of applying for the voucher.
- We’ll make sure your installation is done correctly and to a high standard.
- Once your installation is finished, we keep in touch to make sure you don’t have any problems further in the future.